GIRLS ONLY Development Day Friday January 17th 2020 Leicester Riders V Worcester Wolves
Development Days are ran as part of Leicester Riders game days and involve a 90 minute coaching clinic that will cover shooting, dribbling, passing, rebounding and footwork, a meal, a ticket to watch the Leicester Riders BBL fixture and the opportunity to meet the professional players.
* Please note anyone under 16 MUST be supervised by an adult during the game therefore when booking you must purchase YOUR game ticket alongside the development day ticket. If your child is 16 and wants to attend the development day and game alone or with a friend of the same age you just click the £15 option. Children under 16 who do not have an adult who has paid for a game ticket to accompany them to the game will not be allowed to remain on the premises unsupervised after the development day and must be collected by an adult.
Where: Morningside Arena, 31 Charter Street, Leicester, LE1 3UD
Who's it for: Girls | 7-16 years old
The order of the day is as follows:
- Registration at Morningside Arena at 16:00pm
- A 90 minute Basketball Coaching Session at 16:15-17:45pm
- Collect your child at 18:00pm
- A Meal will be provided at the arena (Food options are: a wrap (options available at our 'grab and go' counter, bag of crisps, a chocolate bar, piece of fruit and a bottle of water)
- Leicester Riders Professional BBL Game at 19:30 (under 16's must be supervised by an adult)
- Meet players for autographs / Photographs
Additional Tickets: If you need more tickets then they are available on the drop down list, If you require a large quantity of tickets please call Kirsty on the box office number 0116 2558635 or email email@example.com
For more information about the development day please contact General Manager Kayleigh Budd on Kayleigh@leicesterriders.co.uk