Development Day - Fri 26th April (Easter)
Development Days are ran as part of Leicester Riders game days and involve a 90 minute coaching clinic that will cover shooting, dribbling, passing, rebounding and footwork, a meal, a ticket to watch the Leicester Riders BBL fixture and the opportunity to meet the professional players.
Where: Morningside Arena Leicester, LE1 3UD
Who's it for: Boys & Girls | 7-14 years old
The order of the day is as follows:
- Registration at Morningside Arena at 16:15
- A 90 minute Basketball Coaching Session at 16:30
- A Meal will be provided at the arena (Food options are: Hot dog, burger or a vegetarian hotdog, a tray of chips and a bottle of water)
- Leicester Riders Professional BBL Game at 19:30 (supervised by Leicester Riders Foundation staff)
- Meet players for autographs / Photographs
- Collect your child at 21:00 (unless you would also like to attend the game)
Additional Tickets: If you need more tickets then they are available on the drop down list, If you have selected "Other", we will contact you to arrange more tickets.
For more information please contact us at Kayleigh@leicesterriders.co.uk